Valentine Brownie Truffles
Forget the whole backstory behind the recipe let's jump right into the recipe without having to scroll too much. I am not a chef, I probably belong on 'Nailed It', but I try and that is what makes cooking fun.
Nut Free & Gluten Free Valentine Brownie Truffles
Decadent chocolate brownies wrapped up in white chocolate, and decorated with dark chocolate and sprinkles. We used Bella Gluten Free Brownie Mix, Dolci Delicious Chocolate Drizzlers, and Sweets and Treats Sprinkles.
*Please remember to check all labels to be sure products fit your dietary needs/restrictions before buying and consuming.
Valentine Brownie Truffle Recipe
Bella Gluten Free Brownie Mix
4 Tbsp Butter- Unsalted
Dolci Fruita White Chocolate Shell
Dolci Drizzlers Chocolate Swirl
Sweet & Treats Valentine Sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Make Bella Gluten Free Brownies according to package directions. Bake for 18 minutes (gooey brownies) Let the brownies cool completely.
3. Cut off and remove the crispy outer edge of the brownies.
4. Fluff the brownies apart with a fork or use your hands.
5. Use a cookie scoop, or your hands to portion and roll the brownie mixture into equal round balls, place on parchment paper.
6. Melt Docli Fruita white shell chocolate according to package directions.
7. Roll the brownie balls into the chocolate. Remove with a fork, letting the excess chocolate drip off.
8. Place truffles on parchment paper, and let the chocolate shell harden.
9. Melt Dolci Drizzlers chocolate swirl according to directions. Drizzle the top of the truffles, and top with Sweets & Treats Valentine Sprinkles.
10. Let the chocolate harden before enjoying.
*Recipe created by the team of Nutless Life